NON-CIRCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE, CONFIDENTIALITY AND WORKING AGREEMENT INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (I.C.C.)
WHEREAS, the Undersigned wish to enter into this agreement to define certain parameters of the future legal obligations, are bound by a duty of Confidentiality with respect to their sources and contacts. This duty is in accordance with the International Chamber of Commerce (I.C.C.500). WHEREAS, the Undersigned desire to enter a working business relationship to the mutual and common benefit of the parties hereto, including their affiliates, subsidiaries, stockholders, partners, co-ventures, trading partners, and other associated organizations (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliates”). NOW THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual promises, assertions and covenants herein and other good and valuable considerations, the receipts of which is acknowledged hereby, the parties hereby agrees as follows:
1. The parties will not in any manner, solicit nor accept any business in any manner from sources not their Affiliates, which sources were made available through this agreement, without the express permission of the party who made available the source and,
2. The parties will maintain complete confidentiality regarding each other’s business sources and/ or their Affiliates and will disclose such business sources only to named parties pursuant to the express written permission of this party who made available to the source and,
3. That they will not in any of the transactions the parties are desirous of entering into and do, to the best of their abilities assure the other that the transaction codes (including but not limited allocation numbers) established will not be affected and,
4. That they will not disclose names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, telefax numbers, or telex numbers to any contact by either party to third parties and that they each recognize such contracts as the exclusive property of the respective parties and that they will not enter into any direct negotiations or transactions with such contracts revealed by the other party and,
5. That they further undertake not to enter into business transactions with banks, investors, sources of funds or other bodies, the names of which have been provided by one of the parties to this agreement, unless written permission has been obtained from the other party(ies) to do so. For the sake of this agreement, it does not matter whether information was obtained from a natural or a legal person. The parties also undertake not to make use of a third party to circumvent this clause, and,
6. That in the vent of circumvention of this Agreement by either party, directly or indirectly, the circumvented party shall be entitled to legal monetary penalty equal to the maximum service it should realize from such a transaction plus any and all expenses, including but not limited to all legal costs and expenses incurred to recover the lost revenue.
7. All consideration, benefits, bonuses, participation fee and / or commissions received as a result of contributions of the parties in the Agreement, relating to any and all transactions will be allocated as mutually agreed.
8. This Agreement is valid for any and all transactions between the parties herein and shall be governed by the enforceable law in Australian Courts, Canadian Courts, USA Courts, UK Courts, Singapore Courts, or under Swiss Law in Zurich. In the event of a dispute, the arbitration laws of states will apply.
9. The signing parties hereby accept such selected jurisdiction as the exclusive venue. The duration of the agreement shall perpetuate for five (5) years from the date hereof.
10. Signatures of this Agreement received by way of Facsimile, Mail, and / or Email shall be deemed to be an executed contract. This Agreement is enforceable and admissible for all purposes as may be necessary under the terms of the Agreement.
11. All signatories hereto acknowledge that they have full and complete authority to execute the document for and in the name of the party for which they have given their signature.
12.Signatory acknowledges acceptance of the above with full and complete authority to execute this agreement. Signed on :
1) Company: 2) Company:
Address: . Address: .
Title: Owner Title: Owner
Signature : Signature :